Elijah & Mommy

Elijah & Mommy

Saturday, April 19, 2014

DIY ABC Book



1. First make a list of the alphabet and what you want your kid(s) to take pictures with for each.

2. Get your camera and your kid(s) and start snapping photos!


For this photo book I used a 5x7 softcover book from Shutterfly.com. I did this project with my son over he course of about 3 days. My son is now 3 years old and he still enjoys looking at this book!

Here is a list of what I used for each letter; some letters I chose to do more than one photo:

A- Applesauce
B- Books
C- Cousins
D- Daddy, Diapers, Ducks
E- Eggs, Elijah
F- Family, Fan
G- Grandparents
H- Hats, Haircut
I- iPod
J- Jeans
K- Keys
L- Laundry Basket, Laptop
M- Mommy. Mickey
N- Naps
O- O-Ball
P- Piano
Q- Q-Tip
R- Remote Control, Rocking Chair
S- Snoopy, Socks, Santa
T- Tummy, Trains
U- Umbrella
V- Vampires (He has a vampire shirt because mommy loves them)
W- Winter Coat
X- XOXO Hugs and Kisses
Y- Yogurt
Z- Zebra

Here are a couple sample pages from our book:





No comments:

Post a Comment