Elijah & Mommy

Elijah & Mommy

Friday, August 8, 2014

Favorite Things - Photo Book

Here is yet another idea to use up some free or discounted photo books from Shutterfly!

For this book I went through and collected pictures of my son with all his favorite things (if there was anything missing or I didn't care for the photo I had I took a picture of him with it.) Here area couple of pages of the book (but of course yours would end up being very different).


 For this page I added some questions where we will write his favorite things like Color, Animal, etc.





 I left a couple pages blank so he could draw his favorite toy, favorite thing to do, favorite thing to do with mommy, and favorite thing to do with daddy.

For this book I did a 5x7 soft cover book with 20 pages.





No comments:

Post a Comment