Elijah & Mommy

Elijah & Mommy

Friday, August 8, 2014

Photo Book Ideas



I LOVE Shutterfly. Their products are amazing...such great quality!!! And they are always running specials or offering free items! If you do not have an account with them I would recommend you sign up (it's free)! And be sure to like them on Facebook. They also have an app for the iPhone and iPad that I of course recommend as well!

So...they give away free photo books all the time! Here are some ideas for some photo books. To find out more about each book click the title of each book idea.

1. ABC Book
Take a photo of your kid(s) with something from each letter of the alphabet!



2. Numbers & Colors Book
Take photos of your child's toys or other familiar things for the numbers. Take photos of your child wearing different colors.


3. On The Day I Was Born Book
Make a Children's book version of your pregnancy and the day they were born. I made this to go in my son's Big Brother bag.


4. A Day In The Life Of...
Take your camera everywhere for an entire day and take a photo of EVERYTHING!


5. Favorite Things
Use photos of your kids with their favorite things. I even added a few pages where they could draw pictures of some things and a question/answer page.


If you have any unique photo book ideas feel free to comment with them below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment